Register for GST if your turnover is over 20 Lakhs per annum and start filing GST Returns.
Documents required for GST Registration
- • PAN of the Business in case of company.
- • PAN and Residence Proof of Partners / Directors.
- • Constitution proof of the business in case of Firm / Company.
- • Proof of business place (Rented or Owned).
- • Bank Statement / Cancelled Cheque of the business.
- • DSC in case of Company
Process for getting GST Certificate
- • GST Application Preparation.
- • Our Expert will prepare your GST registration application and collect the necessary documents.
- • GST Application Filing.
- • Once the application is prepared and documents are collected, we will file your application online and provide you ARN number immediately.
- • Once the GST registration application and the attached supporting documents are verified by the Officer, GSTIN and GST Registration Certificate is provided.
GST RETURN FILING
GST Return Filing is a prescribed form by the Government which needs to be filed by every tax payer. GST return are documents which are filed with the GST department stating every information which is required under the law. Further, every registered person shall need to file the GST return Filing online and which is recommended via software. If your turnover is more than 20 lakhs, then you need to get registered and file 3 monthly GST return GSTR 1, 2 and 3 & Annual Return 9.
7 step GST return Process
- 1. Login with Virtual Accountants.
- 2. Send the Source documents through Mobile App.
- 3. Our Expert will prepare your GST Return.
- 4. Review & Confirmation from your end.
- 5. Uploading Invoice Information.
- 6. File your Return online.
- 7. Make the payment.
Income Tax Returns
Virtual accountants, an ideal tax outsourcing company can help you deal with the difficulties faced at the time of an extremely condensed tax season. Whether you choose Virtual accountants tax preparation services for your personal or perhaps business taxes, we will support you and actively dig out your needs, biggest refunds or smallest legal tax liabilities at the time of tax return preparation.
6-Step Tax Return Process
- • Login with Virtual Accountants.
- • Send the Source documents through Mobile App.
- • Prepare income tax calculations.
- • Review & Confirmation from your end.
- • Payment of Tax.
- • File Tax Return.
Other Taxation Services:
- • Consultancy on various intricate matters pertaining to Income tax.
- • Tax Planning for Corporates and others.
- • Advance tax estimation and deposit.
- • Assessing the liability towards deferred taxes.
- • Filing Income Tax returns for all kinds of assesses.
- • Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions of IT Act.
- • Such other services in Income Tax.
TDS RETURN FILING
TDS return Filings is compulsorily required each quarter by all people and elements who have deducted assess at Source
Documents required for TDS return
- • PAN card.
- • All bank accounts information.
- • TDS certificates (if TDS has been deducted by other).
- • Tax payment challans (self-assessment, advance tax, if you have deposited the same).
- • In response to a notice received from department of income tax – you need the details of original return/details of notice.
Process for TDS return
- • Login to www.tin-nsdl.com.
- • Relevant TDS form has to be filled in accordance with the file formats mentioned in the above website.
- • The prepared file has to be verified using the file validation utility (FVU) provided by NSDL.
- • If any errors are found, same should be rectified and verified again with FVU.
- • After FVU, an upload file is generated which should be uploaded through the NSDL website
#No.24, First Floor,
8th Cross Street, New Colony,
Chromepet, Chennai - 600 044.